What to expect
Your session will last about 1-2 hours, depending on the amount of people. This enables young children to warm up to me and become comfortable in front of the camera.
During your session I will capture a variety of shots, some lightly posed and some natural candid shots. Please let me know ahead of time if you are looking for a particular shot.
What to wear
Please wear whatever you are comfortable in, but keep in mind if we are outdoors you may get a little dirty. For group pictures, I suggest dressing each person in complementary colors rather than matching white shirts and jeans. Babies look great in minimal clothes!
I want your child to be comfortable and if there's something that he or she carries with them everywhere, definitely bring it! Your son constantly wear his superman cape- Great! I want to see it! Your daughter doesn't leave the house without her baby doll- Then of course her baby deserves a cameo!
Location
80% of my sessions are held outdoors. The background is timeless and not distracting. Due to our midwestern weather, most sessions are done between St Patrick's Day and Thanksgiving. I can also come to your home, most newborn and young baby pictures are done indoors.
Newborns
Newborn sessions are best when done with in 14 days of birth. During this time, they are the easiest to pose and keep asleep. I completely understand that your baby may not be happy the whole time and have no problem stopping so you can feed or change your baby. I try to keep the sessions relaxed, calm, and quiet for baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment